Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lord of the Rings: The Teen Movie

Alright, just throw me into the abyss, why don't you?!

Guys, there's an orc over here. And he really smells. Like, really bad. And I'm not even sure if he's dead.... No, wait, definitely not dead. *sound of arrow being shot, thud* Now he's dead.

Dear diary,
Aragorn and I reached for the same spoon today. His hand accidentally brushed against mine. What do you think it means? Was he trying to flirt with me? I just don't know.
xoxo,
Eowyn

Dear diary,
I talked to Aragorn for three hours today! Don't tell anyone, but I think there's something between us! I think he likes me...
xoxo,
Eowyn

Dear diary,
Dad is such a jerk! He won't let me ride into battle with all the other men and says that I have to stay behind and be a leader for the women and children in his place. He is so mean! I hate him!
xoxo,
Eowyn

No comments:

Post a Comment